Next training date: March 21-22, 2019 in Hanover, Maryland
This sixteen (16) hour course provides an Introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration, and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster and more responsively.
|Location||Dates||Price Per Student (USD)||Registration|
|Hanover, Maryland, USA
10 minutes from BWI airport at the intersection of the BWI Parkway (I-295) and MD-100, centrally located between Baltimore, MD and Washington, DC.
Local Hotel: Hampton Inn
Local Hotel: Marriott
|March 21-22, 2019||$1,250.00|
Why Is BTI the Best Choice for DevOps Foundation Training?
At BTI, we’re committed to helping you achieve the best performance using DevOps. We have both academic expertise and practical, hands-on experience. BTI is a partner with DevOps Institute. We don’t just train. We work with organizations to implement DevOps and integrate their toolchains.
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
COURSE / STUDENT MATERIALS
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- Breakfast and lunch on all days.
- DevOps – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
- DevOps Foundation certification for successful course completion.
- Voucher for required course content test.
Successfully passing (65%) the 60-minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the DevOps Foundation Certificate. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute; exams are delivered through an independent, global examination partner. The DevOps Foundation Certificate is the pre-requisite for future DevOps certification courses.
- Completion of pre-class assignment
- Familiarity with IT software development and operations responsibilities
- Anyone seeking an understanding of DevOps principles, practices and cultural considerations
- Organizations wanting to instill a common DevOps vocabulary and mindset
- Employees and managers responsible for leading
- DevOps transformations Consultants, internal and external suppliers
General Course Pricing Information
If you prefer training onsite at your facility specifically for your organization, please contact us. Call us now to get more information about our DevOps training or for a free consultation on process improvement in your company.
|Price Per Student||Additional Information|
|Virtual (online) instruction||$1,000||None|
|Onsite at your location classroom instruction||$1,000||
This course satisfies the following DevOps Institute prerequisite for DevOps Practitioner Certification course and earns each attendee 16 PDUs.